Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Verde
The salsa verde in this recipe combines the smoky flavor of Spanish paprika with the bright flavors of tomatillo and lime to make these cheesy enchiladas stand out from the rest!
What You’ll Need
• 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Garlic & Lime Verde Restaurant Style Salsa
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
• 8 corn tortillas or flour tortilla (6-inch), warmed
How to Make It
1. Heat the oven to 375°F. Spread 1/2 cup salsa in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Stir 1/4 cup salsa, chicken, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas around the filling and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
(Campbell’s Kitchen – facebook)